By: Nicholette Ivany
Chromaluxe is high definition sublimation photo panels. Sublimation is imprinting a specified design or image onto fabric, chromaluxe, or mugs etc. It works by going through a chemical process that turns a solid into a gas through a chemical reaction. Chromaluxe is a brand of sublimation metal, were through dye sublimation images are infused directly onto the specially coated sheets of metal, to create a vibrant and long-lasting photo.
- Choose any picture, illustration or graphic image, colour or Black & White.
- Print the image using sublimation inks and paper.
- Tape the paper to our coated product.
- Position the product on the heat press and apply pressure for the appropriate time.
- Remove the transfer paper from the surface
Features, Advantages and Benefits
- The coating that is applied to the sheets of metal contains no lead or any other heavy metals or phosphates.
- The coating is thin, very durable which is created using a low energy process creating no emissions.
- The metal sheets that we use are recycled material that can also be recycled again if you please.
- There is a variety of finishes: Matte and Gloss, high-gloss, Semi-gloss.
- It’s ultra-thin.
- Chromaluxe has a simple suspension process.
- The metal sheets are lightweight and durable, resembling the feel or a regular photo.
- The panels are damage proof, whereas a regular picture may get ripped or damaged meaning there would be no use for the pictures anymore.
- The panels are eco-friendly, and there is no excessive paper use.
- The panels consist of three layers of protection.
- The panels are more vibrant than regular photos.
- The metal is scratch resistant.
- There is no need for a frame.
- The Panels are great for Fine ART, Designers and Commercial use.
- You could showcase professional artwork
- They’re high definition
- Fade resistant
- The panels are flame resistant
- There are many different options of sizes and shapes
- It’s chemical resistant
- Abrasion proof
- Because the images are infused into the surface and not on it, the durability and life of the chromaluxe prints are endless.
- The Panels have an extra hard surface to prevent water from damaging the photo.
- You can clean the dust and fingerprints of the chromaluxe print repeatedly so it always looks clean.
- The panels can be hung in indoors and outdoors, including damp rooms because chromaluxe is moisture resistant.
- A new trend of modern wall decor.
- Art Exhibits
- Wall Coverings
- Gallery Prints
- Wall Coverings